RetroGuard is a modified acrylic sealer that yields high reflectivity and is suitable for protecting concrete and natural or synthetic stone surfaces against oil and food staining.
*SAMPLE ONLY. Maximum order quantity for this item is 3 samples per order.
RetroGuard is a modified acrylic sealer yielding high reflectivity. The topical coating is suitable for protecting concrete and natural or synthetic stone surfaces against oil and food staining. It is UV stable, and therefore, applicable on both exterior, as well as interior surfaces. RetroGuard is highly effective at preventing acid staining on all stone and concrete surfaces, even keeping acidic fumes from the surface to which it is applied.
- Penetrating, long term protection; won’t peel or flake
- Ideal for all RetroPlate treated floors – new or old, standard or colored
- Enhances colored concrete, whether integrally colored or topically applied
- Easy application; low odor; no scrubbing or flushing required
- Reduces maintenance
- Complies with all known national, state and district AIM VOC regulations; max VOC content 100 g/L
- Standard coverage rate: 1,500 – 2,000 sfq/gal (37-50 sqm/L)
- Visit product webpage