RetroGrind is a cutting compound that can finish a floor in as little as 2 – 3 grinding steps and is best suited for heavy stock removal (3/8″ stock removal).
*SAMPLE ONLY. Maximum order quantity for this item is 1 sample per order.
RetroGrind is a cutting compound that can finish a floor in as little as 2 – 3 grinding steps and is best suited for heavy stock removal (3/8″ stock removal). When compared to the traditional 8-step polishing method, RetroGrind not only saves money, but produces superior results.
RetroGrind can be used on new and existing densified floors and will penetrate most hardeners on the market including lithium, sodium and potassium hardeners. It can also remove metal scratches left in the slab from previous polishing attempts.
- Requires fewer grinding steps to process the floor
- Reduces consumable cost and labor
- Effective on both new and existing densified concrete floors
- Removes metal scratches left from previous polishing attempts
- Standard coverage rate: 400 sfq/gal (9.8 sqm/L)
- Visit product webpage
- PRE-MIXED (2 PART SOLUTION)
- 1 gallon (3.8 L) Pre-Mixed A & B in 1 gal. (3.8 L) container